The Great Loop is a system of waterways that encompass the eastern half of the United States & part of Canada. It is made up of natural & man made waterways including ; the Great Lakes, Chicago, Illinois, & Mississippi rivers, the Tenessee-Tombigbee Waterway, and the Gulf Coast & Atlantic Intercoastal Waterways.
- The Loop is about 6000 miles
- We will usually do about 50 miles per day
- We will make about 120 moves of 50 miles
- It will take about 6000 gallons of fuel
- The loop will take about 12 months, departing from Michigan in July
Links to Great Loop Websites