Gettin’ Looped followers,
Hard to believe that it is July already, departure is only 2 weeks from today !
If you wish to give a Bon Voyage ; handshake, hug, hand wave – we will be having a short 2-3 hour goodbye event on Saturday morning, July 15th.
Event = Bagels, Beer, & Bloody Mary’s (bartender Eric Vrabel)
Date = Saturday July 15th
Time = 10am-12pm
Location = Miller Marina (24770 E. Jefferson, St Clair Shores, 48080)
1. Miller Marina entrance is on Jefferson ave, just south of 10 mile rd
2. Upon turning off Jefferson, go past the fountains & Blossom Heath banquet hall.
3. Follow the signs to the Boat Launch Ramp to the left.
4. Slowly drive past the guard at the boat ramp check point, give a wave when passing
5. Drive past the park on the left and boat slips on the right.
6. Continue driving east toward the lake (strait ahead).
7. When almost at the lake, look for our son Dan in a silver Fiat 500
8. Dan will open the gate and let you in to the gated portion of Miller Marina.
9. Drive thru the gate and head towards the lake, meet us on the Grassy Knoll !
10. Meet between 10am-12pm, Jonell & I will depart at Noon.
2 thoughts on “Bon Voyage Party – July 15th”
We would love to come and say goodbye, but we will be in Paris. Be safe!
Safe travels to Paris also.
Me and Jonell have fond memories of Paris, we lived there for 9 months in 1984, working at Renault.
Tell Leslie hey !