Gettin’ Looped Crew,
Be aware that on the same day we depart, this Saturday July 15th @ 10am-12pm;
St Clair Shores will be having a festival (10am-6pm) with some activities occurring at the Blossom Heath Park.
The festival should not affect our activity, there will just be a lot of cars at the park. If there are any parking attendants, just tell them you are going to the marina.
Event = Bagels, Beer, & Bloody Mary’s (bartender Eric Vrabel)
Date = Saturday July 15th
Time = 10am-12pm
Location = Miller Marina (24770 E. Jefferson, St Clair Shores, 48080)
Same directions as the July 1st post
1. Miller Marina entrance is on Jefferson ave, just south of 10 mile rd
2. Upon turning off Jefferson, go past the fountains & Blossom Heath banquet hall.
3. Follow the signs to the Boat Launch Ramp to the left.
4. Slowly drive past the guard at the boat ramp check point, give a wave when passing
5. Drive past the park on the left and boat slips on the right.
6. Continue driving east toward the lake (strait ahead).
7. When almost at the lake, look for our son Dan in a silver Fiat 500
8. Dan will open the gate and let you in to the gated portion of Miller Marina.
9. Drive thru the gate and head towards the lake, meet us on the Grassy Knoll !